We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of our shop (the nutridietplanner.com).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our nutridietplanner.com unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We deﬁne “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- - Information that you provide by ﬁlling in forms on our nutridietplanner.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our nutridietplanner.com, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our nutridietplanner.com.
- - If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- - We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- - Details of transactions you carry out through our nutridietplanner.com and of the fulﬁlment of your orders.
- - Details of your visits to our nutridietplanner.com including, but not limited to, trafﬁc data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our nutridietplanner.com.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We are strongly committed to preserving online privacy for all of our nutridietplanner.com visitors, including children. The nutridietplanner.com is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit information to the nutridietplanner.com.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect trafﬁc data about visitors to our nutridietplanner.com We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
We monitor customer trafﬁc on an aggregate basis using cookies and code, which is embedded, in the nutridietplanner.com. This provides statistical information about visits to pages on the nutridietplanner.com, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the nutridietplanner.com, data on visitors screen settings and other general information. We use this information to help improve the nutridietplanner.com and services to its users.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information conﬁdential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a ﬁrewall.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Aside from fulﬁlling your order placed on our nutridietplanner.com, we may use information held about you to:
- - set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- - ensure that content from our nutridietplanner.com is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- - provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- - carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- - allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
- - notify you about changes to our service.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to certain areas of the nutridietplanner.com. For instance you may wish to receive our newsletter or other marketing information (by E-Mail or Direct Mail) or enter competitions. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information. We will also treat this information as “personal information,” as described in this policy. This will help us to target our marketing in a way we feel would be of speciﬁc interest to you. We may from time to time send with your ordered products, inserts advertising the goods or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal information to these third party companies, except as provided in the Disclosure of Your Information section below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We shall not disclose your personal information to third parties. If the same would be required we will ask you personally via e-mail.
We may disclose your personal information:
- - As you expressly authorize us to do so;
- - As necessary to provide products and services to you;
- - As necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us in connection with our transactions with you;
- - We shall not disclose your personal information to third parties. If the same would be required we will ask you personally via e-mail;
- - to protect our customers and nutridietplanner.com from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- - if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,